“Nice older hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Winchester, Virginia
“Nice older hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and neat, and ALL of the promised amenities were present and working.

it was a little overpriced, but given that Winchester, Va is an historic city and tourist attraction, that wasn't unexpected.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was another hotel meant simply to get me off the road after a long day of driving. It was very conveniently located off of I81, even though it is set behind a strip mall. The front lobby was brightly lit, clean and nice. I arrived around 10 pm and at first I thought there was no front desk staff. It was a spacious room but very dated with a bad smell. The room seemed clean but for some reason I just felt like it wasn't...maybe it was the smell. I just don't know. I didn't have reservations so I ended up paying $65.00 for a room. Maybe for the convenience it was worth it but for me it seemed like a lot of money to pay for a smelly old room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mary Kay C
Winchester
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I will never go back there to stay. I would like to be treated like a customer and not have to argue over every detail of my reservation. It started on day one. Then I found my room dirty and black hair in it and I ask them to clean it, and that was an argument, they said it was cleaned today, well I said I don't care clean it again. Then they also took money out of our account that they were not suppose to, that was also an argument, but we did get it back. No NO NO NO NO NO We will never stay there again. We will sleep in our car first. They wouldn't even give us a reciept, they said they would email it, well no email has ever come. WE left early...................................................

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

3 Thank Barbara N
Mooresville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We booked this room with a "walk-in" rate coupon from the hotelsavers.com website. Using a coupon allowed us to get 2 rooms for the price of one at most places. This hotel was fine for a one night stay on our way home from a long trip. Rooms were large and comfy. Breakfast was typical continental style. Coffee was great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
Travelers also viewed these Winchester hotels
BEST WESTERN Lee-Jackson Inn & Conference Center
3.5 of 5 stars 253 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Winchester
Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway
Wingate by Wyndham Winchester

Been to Travelodge Winchester? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Winchester

Property: Travelodge Winchester
Address: 160 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA 22602-7312
Location: United States > Virginia > Winchester
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Winchester
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Winchester 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Winchester Travelodge Hotel Winchester