“Good value meals”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was very nice to try, what we thought, was good american homely cooking. The service is very good and a good varied selection to try. I tried chicken and dumplings. Not the type of dumplings us from the UK are used to but I enjoyed the meal very much. And just to prove it we ruturned the week later for another visit.

1  Thank Peter S

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It is hard to beat a Cracker Barrel breakfast. We ate at this particular one on June 23, 2013, and the food and service were very good. It was early on a Sunday morning so they weren't overly crowded. The smoked ham was great! My wife had the lower calorie assortment and was pleased with it also. The hostess was exceptionally friendly!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Cracker Barrel is always a good place to eat, breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can have breakfast any time of the day too! I decided to have lunch and tried their new oven baked chicken breast. It was very good. I always enjoy their side of dumplings and I usually get the turnip greens. The corn bread muffins are really good also.

Cracker Barrel has very reasonable prices. Please try the Cracker Barrel in Front Royal, VA. You will enjoy it!!

There is also a country store to browse through!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

For years this restaurant has been our family's "go-to" place in Winchester. The food is always good; I think in our twelve years going we've only had to send something back once. The staff are always friendly and generally competent; look for ones with two or more stars on their apron. They are also remarkably lenient about letting kids play with the toys in the store.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

SO FAR (:
But that one time was a great experience! I love the atmosphere; it's perfectly decorated and designed. The food was delicious and most definitely reasonably priced. I can't wait to go back!!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!