“Always delicious”

Winchester Taste of India
Ranked #22 of 329 Restaurants in Winchester
Description: For Authentic and Local Indian Cuisine Stop by Winchester Taste of India today. We are located in Winchester, at the intersection of Tulane Drive and Millwood Pike. We are next to the Delco Plaza of Winchester and directly across the street from Aloft Hotel. Home to Indian specialties like Vindaloo and Curry, Taste of India brings fresh spice to Winchester. Our Winchester Taste of India's famous lunch buffet is served Tuesday through Sunday, click on our website for more details!
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I am new to Indian food, but have fallen in love with this restaurant. Can't go wrong with the butter chicken or chicken tikka masala. Yum!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

This is an amazing restaurant. The tables are covered with "real" linens, the silverware wrapped in cloth napkins and the atmosphere is pleasant and inviting. The only reason I give a 4 is I ordered my food spicy and it was brought with no spices at all. We had never eaten at an Indian restaurant because of experiences staying in motels ran by Indians and the stench was always disgustingly repugnant. I had a coupon for this restaurant and thought I'd give it a shot. To our surprise, the restaurant did not have that same awful smell, but was very pleasant. The food was delicious and the server friendly and knowledgeable. I ordered the Lamb boti kebab Masala. The lamb was tender and seasoned well. The sauce was delicious and thickened just right. The rice had a nice texture. The server was excited about the Paneer Naan (bread); however, we were not impressed. We will definitely visit here again.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food. Always full of flavor. Servers are very quick . We go every other weekend. If it's your first visit , I suggest trying their buffet from 1100 to 230. This will give you a random tasting of their food.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

We've eaten Indian food all over the US and Taste of India is our favorite. The breads are light and delicious. The food is generous and properly spiced. I eat medium hot and my husband goes for "Indian" hot. The servers are all family and friendly. Chicken Tikka Masala and Pistachio Chicken Korma are our "go to" dishes.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Went one evening as fancied a change, the food was good - chicken pathia and stuffed chicken naan, the pathia had the perfect combination of sweet and sour flavour.