“We love the onion rings!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #205 of 411 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We don't have a Sonic where we live so we eat huge lunches when we go to Sonic! My kids love the coney dogs and the chili cheese dogs with onion rings and a Route 44 cherry limeade. Yummy! Great value for the price.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Lets face it the burgers are as good as anyone elses in the FF business, so why come here , its an experience. Its fun to go to a sonic. Kids love it, you can get a a burger a hot dog and a shake. Its America, why not.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Unique experience to try once but it's fast food, enough said. You order from your car and they rollerskate it to your car. Then you can eat it in your car or at their outdoor tables, either under an awning or not. Has a variety of food, including apple slices as an option instead of french fries. That's the limit on healthy options. I did not like their slushies, tried 2 flavors - might have been the tap water used to make it, I'm not sure.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

My family and I were going home from the great wolf lodge and we stopped at the drive thru for this place and my friend got a coke and i got a slushie and i wanted a burger so i got the supersonic burger IT WAS SOO GOOD! I WOULD RECCAMEND SONIC IF UR GOING TO THE GREAT WOLF LODGE OR IF UR GOING HOME FROM THE GREAT WOLF LODGE! ITS AN AWESOME PLACE TO EAT!

Reviewed June 6, 2009

I ate at this Sonic about a week ago. It was my first experience at Sonic since there are none in Connecticut yet.

In general they seem to have significantly more variety than the average fast food chain, and everything I ordered was good and inexpensive. It was also a unique experience.

If there was a Sonic in my area I would probably eat there more often than the other fast food chains, which is pretty much the best compliment you can give for any fast food.

My 4 star rating is obviously not to be compared to restaurants in general, but as far as fast food places are concerned Sonic is fairly unique and has some really decent and inexpensive items on the menu.

1  Thank Angrod

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!