“Service was really good!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #131 of 396 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went in to the counter, the lady that helped me was very nice, when leaving, I followed another employee out and she was very friendly and held the door for me. Restaurant was clean, food was very good!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

As always, soon as we hit the states, my son wanted to get a chick fillet meal. We made him wait until we were in Williamsburg. This was also a memorable event because he made his first purchase ever (with his own money) at this location. It was a very special time for him. The food as always was outstanding.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

There are 2 Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Williamsburg, VA --one near Walmart and one on the other side of town --BOTH are outstanding. The usual from Chick-Fil-A --quick service and the friendliest wait staff you can find anyplace. Always a pleasure --no matter where I find them!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Well, it's Chick-Fil-A, what more needs to be said! This is one of a few organizations that when I pull into the parking lot I already know it will be good!
This one was no surprise.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This place has the best chicken sandwiches and waffle fries. Everything about this place is yummy. The Polenisyn sauce is amazing too.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!