“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Opus 9 Steakhouse

Opus 9 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Opus 9 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 383 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Courthouse Rd
Description: located in the NewTown area of Williamsburg, VA
St. Augustine, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Went there this past Sunday while in Williamsburg. Nice upscale dining, while linen service. The waitress, Chiara was delightful and the food and service were just as good. We both had filet mignon medium rare and it was done impeccably, served on a sizzling dish. Excellent wine list that was 1/2 price on Sundays; lucky for us and what a pleasant surprise. Only unfortunate thing is we don't live close enough to become regulars.

• Visited October 2012

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I went to celbrate his birthday. We were seate din teh Mozart room ina nice quite table in a corner. It was wonderfully quiet and delightful. Our server, Chiara, was delightful, knew her wines and was able to recommend one that complemente dboth of our dishes. I ordered the grouper special that meleted in your mouth. It was served with baby carrots and Israeli couscous with a balsamic reducion sause tahtw as so good I was mopping it up with the bread. My husband had a rib-eye steak cooked to perfection with augratin potatoes that were perfectly done. We both ordered appetizers taht were wonderful but in retrospect did not need because the portions are large. He had hte salmon bisque and I had hte spinach salad. For dessert we shared a creme brulee but would ahve love dhe molten lava cake. You have to order hat when you order your meal and we didn't know but defibnitely will fo rnext time. The food was so amazing that we made reservations on our way out for next month when my sister-in-law visits. It was a dining experience like none other in Williamsburg.

• Visited October 2012
Lutherville, Maryland
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The steak was fantastic, cooked perfectly! Loved the seafood bisque as well. We weren't rushed and our meal was excellent.

Visited September 2012
Universal City, Texas
“Nice place for a special occasion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I went here for our anniversary, it's about 40 minutes away and it was definitely worth checking out, but not sure if we would drive that far again to go back. We ordered the calamari to start, they were good, fresh.. but a tad salty. The bread and their honey butter is very good! I had the crab cakes and my husband got the filet mignon. We split both plates for our own surf n turf, and it was the perfect amount of food with our sides. Both dishes were very good, however my husband asked for medium and it was more medium rare, but I like it on the rarer side, so we didn't send it back. The crab cakes were excellent! Our server Billy was attentive, but not over bearing, which was nice. We are going to try their sister restaurant in Newport News (closer to home for us) and compare the quality. Overall, very good.

• Visited September 2012
Virginia
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

The food was amazing. And our server, Brandon, made our evening very special. The cheesecake was like eating a fluffy cloud.

Been to Opus 9 Steakhouse? Share your experiences!