“A super breakfast place--family friendly.”

Five Forks Cafe LLC
Ranked #52 of 387 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A super breakfast place--family friendly.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

What a great breakfast! We are a multi-generation family of six and we all loved our food and the service was excellent. Family friendly and lots of fun.

Visited August 2013

“Leave this local to locals.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Most of the food ordered for a group of 3 youth and 2 adults stayed on plates. Pancakes, grits, eggs, and omelet--even the coffee--a 2 at best.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank JanetBlue
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I visited here during our stay based on previous reviews and we were pleased. The place was busy, which is can be a good sign. The seating was a bit tight for 4, but we made it work. The food was delicious, fresh, and we left with to go plates which speaks volumes about a breakfast meal. We had at our table, Chocolate Chip and Banana Pecan Pancakes, Two Corn Cakes, and Honey Butter with Two Eggs and Bacon, Hash Browns, and The Big Omelette.
The dark haired waitress was a bit un-attentive and got involved in personal discussions with regular customers. Food was awesome!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank James B
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Upon getting ready for my trip to Williamsburg, I looked up food options and found this place and I have to say I am very glad I did. It was a wonderful meal. I had a pancake and bacon, while my fiance had eggs, sausage, hash browns, and a biscuit. The food came out very promptly and delivered well. By far, they had the best bacon I've ever had a restaurant, nice and crispy, while the pancake was delicious. It was my fiance's b-day so she was happy to start it well. Also the pricing was very reasonable. In fact, we made a point to go back again the last day of our trip. The second time there was still good, although a bit lesser (the 2nd time was on a Sunday so it took longer to get in and not all the bacon was crispy, but they were busier so I could understand that). Overall this was the best food place we went to on the trip and if we go back to Williamsburg, we will definitely come back to Five Forks again.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank MICHAEL F
Owings Mills, Maryland
“If you're looking for a classic "diner breakfast", this is it!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

You won't find gourmet food here, but if you're looking for good diner food, this is it. It was a very yummy breakfast at a fair price. Our waitress was also super friendly. Perfect for kids and family.

• Visited July 2013