“Great to go”

Add it.
Happy Buffet
Ranked #294 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We don't do the buffet I go there and order and they make it fresh to order and it is always great! Dumplings are fabulous and Sesame Chicken is always a treat. Try the spring rolls too!

1  Thank Kelly K

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We ALWAYS enjoy this delightful restaurant just off Rt. 143 and very close to Colonial Williamsburg. The food is fresh and delicious and the pricing is very resonable!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I'm a longtime local, & this place is the posterchild for: "You get what you pay for". We were the only 2 people in the place (never a good sign), food was below average at best. Some was palatable, the majority was not. The only reasons I don't give it 1 Star:

1.) It was $5 bucks
2.) It also has a takeout side, which I did not try & could be much fresher.
3.) The BEST Crab Rangoon I have ever had in my entire life.

Spend the extra $6 bucks & drive 5 minutes down the street to Peking.

1  Thank HellKat22
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Like all buffets it's hard to keep things not and fresh, especially with few customers. This is definitely the case here. I would say that unless 50% of the seats are full, skip it.

1  Thank foodsaurus
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We went to the Happy Buffet but were not happy. The food was not that great, nor was the atmosphere. But it was cheap and we had a coupon.