“A great cheap date night!”
Review of Taco Mexicali

Taco Mexicali
Ranked #109 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a great place to go for good food (loves the chips & salsa), cheap margaritas, fun atmosphere. I've been several times - with my son, my husband and friends. Love the salsa bar. The last time I was there I had the veggie quesadillas which were excellent - lots of veggies and more than enough food for one person.

There are newer reviews for Taco Mexicali

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Very colorful restaurant, good prices, large cheap margharitas, large, tasty Texas burrito, good fajitas, fair service. Good salsa bar and they accept Restaurant.com coupons..

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Our family usually eats mexican food at another popular place in the 'Burg area. We wanted to try some place different (finally!). All aspects were at least, very good. My only comment I will make, that I have not seen in recent posts, is that this place is easy to drive past. It is in a strip of stores, and you have to be looking to notice it.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very good traditional Mexican food with great prices as well as Happy Hour. Service is a plus as is the Salsa bar. The atmosphere is a little tacky but who cares as long as everything else is good.

1  Thank jpete
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My better half does not really enjoy Mexican food, but went as we were with others who wanted to go. She and I were pleased as the waitress explained the items and made suggestions as to what she might enjoy. When the meal came it was just as the server said it would be and my B/H enjoyed it. As for me and the others we had a wide array of selections and all were very pleased.The meal was prepared fresh and served hot.
The real treat was the $2.50 Margaritas full of flavor .
A great little spot at a very reasonable price. Outstanding service and value

1  Thank GaryG668