“WIFES BDAY”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Has a great salad bar with all the fixens. We had soup and salad and did not go away hungry. The place was not busy during middle of week so our waiter was always around if we needed him but we did not cause the saklad bar was well stocked and the soap was delious. Will be going back again real soon.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was staying at the Hampton Inn next door and we decided to get some take-out from the Ruby Tuesday next door. My daughter and I walked in just as the hostess was seating a large group of 10-12 people. She said she would be right back but it was at least 5 minutes until she came back. I'm not sure what took so long, as the place was basically deserted except for this group. No one at the bar and maybe one other table occupied. This was 7:30pm mind you. She told us that we should order take-out from the bartender. We place the order and waited approximately 30 minutes for the food to come out. I have no idea what took so long, but no one seemed to be in any rush to do anything here. One of our orders was a salad from the salad bar, and almost all of the veggies and lettuce were dried out and looked/tasted like they were bagged not fresh. As one of the reviewers noted, there is tons of competition in this area and they are doing nothing to ensure their future. The sign outside is small and poorly lit, the building itself is set far back from the road and also poorly lit. The service is apathetic and the food is average at best. I'd be surprised if they are still open a year from now.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Mid-afternoon and we were the only customers. Thought we'd never get waited on because the only two servers (young man and young lady) were too busy 'playing' with each other. While we waited for our food, my husband used the bathroom. As he washed his hands, what appeared to be a cook came out of the stall and left without washing his hands. After eating a few bites of food, we left, the thought was too much.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had a horrible experience going there for my birthday. I was seated in a bar booth and no-one came to our table for 15 minutes. The restaurant wasn't busy and the bar tender was standing 20 feet away from us where she could see that we hadn't been greeted. Furthermore, a waiter walked by our table three times without saying a thing and greeting the table next to us when they had been seated after us. We had to go to the hostess stand to get another table. I hate complaining to any restaurant but it was just FAR too long to be waiting with no one to even greet us. The food was good once we were served, but the annoyance and hassle of trying to get service took away the excitement of going out to dinner.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Typically pretty good, but this trip they "clearly" undercooked my burger, not once but twice and they didn't get seem that sorry about it, no manager visit or nothing... lame.