“Best bagels in Williamsburg” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best bagels in Williamsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast our first day in Williamsburg and were not disappointed. For $15 we got 13 bagels and 2 tubs of cream cheese. Great value and an awesome pairing with a good cup of coffee.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Danbury, Connecticut
“fair”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

stopped in on the way to miniture golf which is right around the corner one morning with my two boys. long line with one guy working there. fair bagels that are way over priced. so little cream cheese i had to ask for more and was told he would make an exception for me. ( gee whiz , thanks )nerver again.

Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Wonderful bagels and breakfast food and the nicest employees we found in Williamsburg! Please patronize this place; they deserve it!

Mullica Hill, New Jersey
“Quick Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Was greeted with a smile and a welcome! how can I help you as soon as you walked in. Cook staff very nice, told me my order would be up soon. Very helpful and quick. I needed 5 breakfast bagles. The breakfast bagle was delicious . I returned a few days later again for more bagles.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good bagels, kids requested a second visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Our family of four was in the Williamsburg area for two days, and since our hotel did not include breakfast we went to Manhattan on the first morning to pick up breakfast on our way to our destination for the day. My husband and I both got the bagels with egg white and sausage, and found them to be very hot and tasty. My kids are a little more picky, so opted not to have any toppings but rather just have plain bagels and a side of hash browns, which were advertised as new items. They liked the bagels so much they requested we return the next day for more, and my husband and I were happy to oblige. This time we all got plain bagels, as well as some frosted cinnamon twist pastries, which were quite good. They did offer a few things - muffins, pastries, and some menu items - that were not bagels, so if you have people in your group who are not fans, there are a couple of options.

I think the service time is a hit or miss thing - the first day we went there was quite a line and we waited probably 5-7 minutes in line (which gave us time to figure out what we wanted and grab drinks from the cooler) and another 7-10 minutes for our food. The second day our entire visit was probably less than 5 minutes, a combination of a shorter line and a non-cooking order. Both days it was tasty and filling at a reasonable price.

• Visited July 2012