“Great pizza!”

Two Sisters Pizzeria
Ranked #156 of 443 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Fresh, well-balanced elements make for a wonderful pizza! Whole family loved it. Unexpected enjoyment.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

We liked the quality of the toppings, crust and cheese but it was so soggy in the middle, we couldn't eat that part. A bit disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Located in a small strip mall area. There are a few tables inside where you can eat, but I preferred takeout. The service was friendly, the pizza very tasty. We had enough of the smaller size for two ample meals.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

My family has eaten here multiple times. Pizza is delicious- especially when it’s still hot right out of oven. I would also recommend the chicken kebabs, philly steak and cheese sandwiches and don’t forget the baklava!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank AnnaRVRoadTripUSA
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We ordered take out after spending the day at the park. The food was okay. The kids seemed to like the cheese pizza. I ordered the spaghetti, it had a strange after taste. I have definitely had worse but I’ve also had better.

Date of visit: May 2018