“They should ashamed to call that pizza.”
Review of Stephanos Pizza & Subs - CLOSED

Stephanos Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

This easily was in contention for the worst pizza my family has ever eaten. The crust was not crispy and it was not chewy. It was just a thick slab of flimsy dough with a pile of cheese on top. As for the service, when we went to the counter to order it was as if we were interrupting the cashier by our mere presence. Finally, the person who was responsible for cleaning tables and sweeping floors was also responsible for bringing our food -- without first washing hands. Should have listened to the other critics and saved our appetites and money.

1  Thank Melarose

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Our party of six (three adults and three kids) ate here on our first night in Williamsburg and we were very impressed. We got the mediterranean pizza, cheese pizza, macaroni and cheese, chicken ceasar sub, and barbecue sandwich. It was all very good and was a reasonable price.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The kids liked the pizza and there were TV's everywhere, which helped with the olympics going on. They had a special for around $20 we got a pizza plus 4 drinks. However, my family was still hungry, so I ordered another small pizza for less than $10

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you have kids and are visiting Colonial Williamsburg and they are starving, you'll probably end up here because of pizza. The pizza was just ok and the green salad was head lettuce with one small tomato slice - inexcusable in July with fresh tomatoes available everywhere- some spices of green pepper, lots of chopped onions - not much for $6. We would not eat here again unless the kids were "starving" - if you have teenagers, you know what I mean. They liked the ice cream cones and the saff took off 15% with the Williamsburg coupons. By the way, the table was really sticky and I couldn't get it clean even when I washed it myself. Yuk!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have no idea if the staff spoke English but my wife and I could not understand them