“INCONSISTANT AT BEST”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I order from Chanello's frequently. and they are a bit inconsistant with they're orders.. 1st off sometimes they get it right spot on and sometimes it is completely inaccurate.. and also there are two things that are just gross... when you order a HOT SUB the onions are completely RAW I don't know how you guys feel about that but if I order a philly cheese steak sub I would rather have my ONIONS and GREEN PEPPERS sauteed and the frys are always soggy and under cooked by the time I recieve them.. and I can't believe it but they actually put the fries in a very thin paper bag so by the time they are delievered to you the cottom of the bag is completely saturated and at serious risk of tearing..

There are newer reviews for Chanello's Pizza

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Love the pizza. Usually order online so that I have a record of what I enjoyed in the past. Delivery has always been reliabe and the pizza arrives hot and delicious. The thin crust is very crisp and cracker-like, while the hand tossed is more traditional. I like both!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This isn't my favorite pizza joint in town, but it ranks up there. Not greasy, very flavorful, and always on time.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed in the hotel next door. The service was fast. The food was excellent and the price was less than in the flyer at the hotel. The pizza came with a dipping sauce. You can eat in or take out or have delivered. If we ever go back we will eat there again.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Whenever we come to Williamsburg, we ALWAYS get Chanello's pizza! It is great and not over-priced. They have seating but will deliver to everyplace that we have stayed in the area.