“Really good pizza” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chanello's Pizza
Ranked #216 of 381 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Really good pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

This isn't my favorite pizza joint in town, but it ranks up there. Not greasy, very flavorful, and always on time.

New Holland, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed in the hotel next door. The service was fast. The food was excellent and the price was less than in the flyer at the hotel. The pizza came with a dipping sauce. You can eat in or take out or have delivered. If we ever go back we will eat there again.

Visited December 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great pizza at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Whenever we come to Williamsburg, we ALWAYS get Chanello's pizza! It is great and not over-priced. They have seating but will deliver to everyplace that we have stayed in the area.

Baltimore, MD
“Said they would be there in 40 minutes, showed up 1 hour 30 minutes”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

We ordered two pizzas and told us they would be there in 40 minutes. At an hour 15 minutes we called them up and they acted like they could care less. We cancelled our order and found another place and had our pizzas in 20 minutes. Terrible service.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“I Love Cha-Cha's but.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been eating Chanello's practically my entire and I love it! The cheese breadstick pizza is my fav (I eat it when I'm happy, sad, angry, elated, WHATEVA, WHENEVA). HOWEVA...the service and food at this particular Chanello's could have been better. We order the standard carryout special, Large 1 topping for $7.99 and Garlic knots (they just recently added this to the menu). Consistently from Cha-Cha's to Cha-Cha's can be an issue but usually not too much, so if your familar with them it's about the same, with one huge diff!!! They don't have the tubs of ranch, you know what I'm talking about ;-) They just have packets, which is cool, but the tubs are almost a must for me.

Bottom Line: If you're use to Chanello's, I'd take this opportunity to try something else and save your craving until you get back home and can go to your local Chanello's. If you are new to Chanello's give it a shot, it's value priced with good food, but remember this Chanello's is not representative of the chain. In Any case DON'T DINE IN, its dreary and just plain uninviting.

• 4 of 5 bubbles