“I Love Cha-Cha's but.....” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chanello's Pizza
Ranked #216 of 381 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“I Love Cha-Cha's but.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been eating Chanello's practically my entire and I love it! The cheese breadstick pizza is my fav (I eat it when I'm happy, sad, angry, elated, WHATEVA, WHENEVA). HOWEVA...the service and food at this particular Chanello's could have been better. We order the standard carryout special, Large 1 topping for $7.99 and Garlic knots (they just recently added this to the menu). Consistently from Cha-Cha's to Cha-Cha's can be an issue but usually not too much, so if your familar with them it's about the same, with one huge diff!!! They don't have the tubs of ranch, you know what I'm talking about ;-) They just have packets, which is cool, but the tubs are almost a must for me.

Bottom Line: If you're use to Chanello's, I'd take this opportunity to try something else and save your craving until you get back home and can go to your local Chanello's. If you are new to Chanello's give it a shot, it's value priced with good food, but remember this Chanello's is not representative of the chain. In Any case DON'T DINE IN, its dreary and just plain uninviting.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Baltimore<MD
“Horrible service !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Order 2 pizzas we are staying at a hotel less than a mile away and they say 40 mins for delivery
After waiting 1 hr and 20 mins we called to question where our food was. Basically the person who answered the phone could not explain why or where our food was. Ended up going to Sals had great food and wonderful service .

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“nom nom nom!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

They had room service at our hotel and was reasonably priced! It was so yummy we ordered two nights in a row!

Visited May 2012
Mesa, AZ
“Not a dining place, take out is fast and taste is good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Decent pizza. I am more a thick style Chicago crust which I could not find anywhere in Williamsburg. This was the place recommended by a William & Mary college students. We received an incorrect order, called corporate, corporate called back and wanted to make it right. The local business also was apologetic and gave us a big credit toward the next pizza.

Visited April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Really good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

We ordered the meat lovers pizza with fries and cheese. They ordered our food pretty fast and I have to say the food was really good.