Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast
$179
Autograph
$120
$89
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$92
  • Pool
$99
Official Website
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Marriott
$459
$99
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$218
$209
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$180
All reviewsbed and breakfastb blibrary roomthe inn keepersun roomformal living roomcomfortable queen sized bedelegant experiencebeautifully set tablebreakfasts were wonderfulwilliamsburg winerywedding weekendlovely homea wonderful stayfellow guestswilliamsburg areastayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2007

This is a very nice B&B. the location is an easy drive to both Colonial Willimasburg and James Town. The hostess is very friendly and will try everything to make your stay comfortable.
The house is nicely decorated, pretty and clean. The breakfast was fine.

I'm not sure if we will stay again -- not because we didn't like the B&B -- we did, ---but we'd rather be within walking distance of the shops at williamsburg.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Weekfun
Reviewed December 18, 2006

Stayed here two weeks ago for a Friday and Saturday night with my girlfriend. We had such a wonderful and romantic time. Right as we stepped inside we could tell there was something special about CG. The house itself is absolutely beautiful and very well decorated. Our room ("Primrose Room") was spotless, with a very comfortable queen sized bed, luxurious linens, and a nice private bathroom. The room definitely has a romantic air about it.

Karen (one of the innkeepers) was kind enough to arrange our dinner reservations for both evenings for us, including one to the prestigious Whitehall restaurant. She also prepared just prior to our arrival a vase of fresh roses that my girlfriend had requested for me as a surprise. The other part of the surprise was a chilled silver trinket with chocolate covered strawberries. The strawberries themselves were as fresh as you could possibly imagine.

The breakfasts were very, very delicious. I like many people would have preferred a more flexible breakfast time, but I guess that's the tradeoff for having some fantastic food.

I am hopeful that we can find something to do near Williamsburg sometime soon as we'd love to go back to CG for another unforgetable. weekend.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank esmith69
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 12, 2002

I was concerned it wouldn't be as nice as their site claims. But, we were pleasantly suprised. The place was clean, beautiful and they pay great attention to detail. I would have liked a more relaxed breakfast time frame (8:30 on the dot!) But, overall a great place, romantic too!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member