Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast
$100
$80
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Hotels.com
$120
$109
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$92
  • Pool
Greensprings Vacation Resort(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$130
$113
  • Pool
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Marriott
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$170
Williamsburg Inn(Williamsburg)
$499
Official Website
All reviewsbed and breakfastlibrary roomthe inn keepersun roomformal living roomcomfortable queen sized bedelegant experiencebeautifully set tablebreakfasts were wonderfulwilliamsburg winerywedding weekendlovely homea wonderful stayfellow guestswilliamsburg areastayed for nightsromantic getaway
Reviewed October 13, 2012

What a charming escape! The food was wonderful, decor top notch and service unbeatable. We cannot imagine a better way to have spent our anniversary. Karen is warm and welcoming and sure to make your visit a success!

• Stayed: October 2012
innkeepercg, Owner at Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves here, and thank you for celebrating your anniversary with us! Great service is very important to me, so thank you for letting me know that it was top notch throughout your entire stay. Come see us again for your next celebration, or if you simply need a weekend getaway. Thanks again for the very kind review!

Take care,

Karen, Owner

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were looking to get married in Williamsburg, just the two of us. Went searching on line for places that held the ceremony on site and came across Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast on the Williamsburg Weddings website. It sounded perfect, so I called and spoke with Karen,the innkeeper. After speaking with Karen about the cereomony details, I booked the elopement package. I have to admit that I was alittle apprehensive about booking our wedding ceremony site unseen. Well all my fears were laid to rest once we got there!!! Karen had everything under control, all we had to do was show up! The place is gorgeous! Everything for the ceremony was taken care of! Karen made my wedding bouquet - it was stunning!! She arranged for the marriage commissioner to officiate. Our marriage commissioner was Eunice Fenwick and she made the ceremony very meaningful and personal for George and myself, couldn't have asked for better. AND the room -- well we had the Azelyea Room-it was gorgeous! THE BED - STUPENDOUS!!! We have never slept in a more comfortable bed. The linens were luxurious to say the least! We had a bottle of wine and a small wedding cake waiting in our room after ceremony. Wine was good and cake was delious! The rose petals on the bed completed the romantic mood of the entire suite! Breakfast the next morning was a delious gourmet breakfast consisting of a cream cheese and strawberry filled croussant with a fruit syrup, fluffy scrambled eggs and sausage, with bananas and strawberries on the side, YUMMMM!!!!! Karen and her Inn made our wedding PERFECT!!! Thank You soooo much! We WILL be back next year to celebrate our 1st anniveresery!!!!!! Thanks, Diane & George

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
kittn1, Innkeeper at Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to have you here at the B&B and we are so glad that your wedding was wonderful. We do try to make it special. We look forward to your return. Best wishes to you both

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed here for a week and was treated to 7 different delicious breakfasts! Karen will take excellent care of you. This cozy B&B has only four guest rooms so it is peaceful and serene. Lovely furnishings appoint this immaculately clean property. Location convenient to Colonial Williamsburg, College of William & Mary, Jamestown, Williamsburg Winery ... and not too far from great shopping! Do plan to talk and move about quietly after 10pm, which of course is to be expected in a small B&B.

Room Tip: Loved the upstairs Rhododendrom Suite with its shower, double vanity, queen bed and two large comfy chairs.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
innkeepercg, innkeeper at Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review! I love a good challenge and you challenged me to be creative and diverse as to not give you the same breakfast twice... I was happy to do it! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Colonial Gardens is a very well kept, tastefully furnished B&B with 4 in size and expression very different rooms. Choose any, all will make a wonderful stay. The innkeeper is an accomplished and amiable host, her breakfasts were great! The location is peaceful and quiet and nevertheless only a short ride away from Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. We'd readily stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. Would love to have you back!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I am still patting myself on the back for booking our elopement package here - what a fantastic experience! With a five-month-old baby girl, we didn't have the money or time to invest in a big wedding ... and after having such a relaxing, wonderful day, I'm glad that we didn't. I just loved Karen, the innkeeper, from our first phone conversation. She seemed to anticipate our every need, and handled all of the details. Even though we opted for the elopement with no guests, she was very kind about welcoming our parents and baby for the ceremony. The house and grounds are cozy, clean, and very pretty, and we immediately felt at home there. There were bottles of wine on the sun porch, and fresh, comfy robes in the closet. We stayed in the Azalea Room for 1 night, and opted for a late breakfast in bed; It was delicious! This was my first B&B stay, and it set the bar very high. I can't wait to go back for an anniversary.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad we were able to accommodate you and your lovely family for such a special time as you wedding. We hope to see you back again on an anniversary.