Applewood Colonial Bed and Breakfast
$189
Autograph
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$81
Hotels.com
$108
$88
$99
$89
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$127
$92
  • Pool
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$112
Priceline
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$198
$189
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$200
Williamsburg Inn(Williamsburg)
$419
Official Website
All reviewstwin elmsthe blue roomhouse is beautifulwalking distanceeach morningmerchant squarebreakfast was deliciousperfect staysmall refrigeratorthird floorcomfortable roomwilliam marylocation is greatshort driveparking passenjoyed our staycoffee maker
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My daughter and I were on a short 3 day stay in Williamsburg. We were looking for a B&B that had a room with 2 beds and we read about the Applewoods Tree Top Suite through Trip Advisor and we were able to book it. The suite was reasonably priced compared to other accommodations. The inn and the suite are beautiful. The beds have luxurious sheets and are very comfortable. The suite is also very private and spacious with a perfectly restored in-suite bathroom.

The location is excellent. We walked to our tour at William and Mary, which is right across the street and we walked to Merchant Square and Colonial Williamsburg. Busch Gardens is a 10 minute drive.

The best part of our stay at Applewood was by far our hosts. Denise and Monty are some of the most gracious people my daughter and I have ever met. The breakfasts are amazing. My daughter is a vegetarian so they altered meals just for her. They were fun, engaging and made us feel very welcome.

We can't wait to return. If you don't stay here you will be missing out on the best accommodations in Williamsburg.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank eatpraytravel
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Spent one night at the beginning of June 2012 and had a wonderful time. Denise (owner) was very friendly and accommodating. My room was perfect—lovely old antiques, a nice poster bed, and a nice bathroom. Breakfast was so good. I definitely recommend this b and b. It is about five blocks west of Colonial Williamsburg proper, very easy walk.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Everything was so cozy and the innkeeper was very warm and inviting and willing to tell me all the best places to go for dinner or shopping. The breakfast was very top notch. I had a peach French toast with real whipped cream and lots of bacon and a souffle of eggs on the side and also a mound of fresh berries and melon. It was delectable! I would highly recommend!!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank thegoodthingsinlife8
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The owner was an incredible hostess. I loved to hear the history of the inn and enjoy breakfast recreations of the prior B&B owner...phenomenal! The inn is a short walk to local restaurants and events on William and Mary’s campus. My husband and I stayed on the top floor in the Treetop suite...it was so cute and the bed and linens were amazing! We anticipate staying here in the future; we had such a fantastic time. Also the owners offer discounts for military families, another great perk! The only challenge that we had was that there were athletic events during the evening on campus and we could hear some noise from the events. Also, being on a main corridor by the university, we could hear some of the college students returning to their homes after a late night (read…loud/yelling college students…ha!) However, that was minor compared to how great of a time we had at the inn. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Outstanding breakfasts, kind and caring innkeepers, beautiful and comfortable home within walking distance of the historic center.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple