See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2009

My new wife and I stayed at the Alice Person House in May for our Honeymoon. It was a great stay and the owner, Jean had everything ready for our late arrival. As the groom, this was big relief since I didn't really know what all to prepare for. Our room (and really the whole house) was really special. Nice furniture, and quiet. We were so pleased we have already planned our First Anniversary stay at the same place! There is also so much to see in Williamsburg for another visit. WiFi connection kept us in contact with family.

Really convenient location. We walked into Colonial Williamsburg every day after a great breakfast start. We will highly recommend it to all our family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NewYorkPals
Reviewed June 3, 2009

My friend and I had a lovely time here. It was a little bit of a walk to downtown. The breakfast was lovely ... we had no need to eat lunch! Nice house and rooms. Perfect for two moms who just wanted a get away.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank tantory
Reviewed June 3, 2009

My husband and I planned a trip to Alice Person House to meet up with friends that we hadn't seen for 25 years. We had a wonderful time and the atmosphere at Alice Person was just right for reconnecting with these friends. We had so much fun that it seemed like the past 25 years were just yesterday.

Jean (the owner) was very hospitable to us and made the most delicious breakfasts for us. She went out of her way to meet our needs. I loved sitting in the living room right before breakfast and having the most delicious coffee and talking to our friends. Then we sat down for breakfast.

We had the Queen room and just loved how Jean had decorated it. We had our own big private bathroom.

We were close to Historic Williamsburg so that was nice.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank misty2chicago
Reviewed April 16, 2009

If you read all the other reviews and add two additional stars you will just begin to appreciate the wonderfulness of Alice Persons B&B.
Jean, our host, is the most organized, accommodating, kind, efficient host we have ever encountered. I still can not figure out how she can keep such an immaculate beautiful home, cook a homemade full breakfast, make the best coffee and still have time to treat you as if you are a member of her family.
The rooms are beautiful. My 17 year old daughter and I stayed in the Capital Suite which is very large bedroom with an additional room that is a lovely sitting room and bedroom. This was perfect for my daughter.
The amazing heavy/soft terry robes were wonderful after a shower in an oversized bathroom (private ofcourse).
The location is perfect for visiting W&M as well as restaurants and Colonial Williamsburg . All within approximately 1 mile or less.
What we liked the best was everything.
What we liked the least was nothing.
We intend on spending alot of time with Jean at The Alice Person B&B during the application process at William and Mary. It is the best place in town and I can not imagine why it is not rated #1. Also price is excellent.
Thank you Jean and hope to see you in May or June.
Patty and Elizabeth from Bucks County, Pennsylvania

• Stayed: April 2009
1  Thank Wrenclaire
Reviewed December 16, 2008

Great location, great food and wonderful hosts. Will stay again next time in the area.

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Arizonasam