“Very nice place to stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Immerse yourself in Colonial history then relax at Busch Gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Eric M
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

It was very nice the staff did everything to make your stay delightful they were very friendly the room was nice this was our second time using mr thomas he is quick to respond to any questions we had we are definitely booking with him next year

John K
Corydon, Indiana
“Thank you Thomas!”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I'll review the resort in detail for Wyndham's Kingsgate itself. This review is for Thomas, I don't want to cast any negative shadows on him. He was very helpful and dealing with him was a good experience. I'm glad we booked through him. I should mention though that this is a time share resort. You will go through 90 minutes of hard sell to buy in. Thomas was always prompt, informative and courteous whenever I had questions for him. I do recommend booking through him. Thank you, Thomas.

Cheryl Y
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
“Great family vacation!”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Great accommodations...this was perfect for us as we had 3 couples and reserved a two bedroom and a one bedroom lock off...this fit our needs perfectly..time together and each couple had their privacy as well...the resort has everything we needed from kitchens to pools...we enjoyed and used it all. The rooms were very clean,the parking is free and great, the activities are fun for families and the pools are so great.. Many great family memories were made this week..I would like to thank Thomas M. for making it so easy to reserve and for making it available for our family...We enjoyed this so much!!!

Discover2...
“Great place, highly recommended!”
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great location, nice place, clean rooms, plenty of activities on site .... We would definitely go back anytime! The only minis is the pool, it's too small for the number of guest staying. Otherwise, nothing to complain about. Highly recommended!

Robin B
“Relaxing”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spent 6 nights and everyday was relaxing and enjoyable. The condo was very clean, quiet and comfortable . The staff was pleasant and helpful. The pool areas are very nice. The resort has activities for all ages. We will definitely be staying here again.

Cincyboym...
Liberty Township, Ohio
“Great Amenities and Customer Service!”
Reviewed January 14, 2017 for a stay in May 2015

I reviewed Wyndham Kingsgate previously for Trip Advisor, but failed to review it on Tom's page. We visited in Late May early June of 2015 and had a great time (in spite of an odd stationary front that brought steady rain for 5 of our days :-/). Tom was great to work with. We loved his customer service, rapid response time, VERY reasonable rates and liberal cancellation policy! (We almost had to cancel as my husband had emergency surgery on both wrists that he shattered a week before our trip.) My boys and niece loved the indoor pool, hot tub, & game room, and we all enjoyed the on-site movie theater and mini-golf (even through the drizzle ;-). It was very convenient to our day excursions to Busch Gardens and Williamsburg. The staff was friendly and helpful. Since my husband couldn't help me, I needed help getting our very heavy luggage off the roof and up to the second floor. Two staff members came over in a relatively short time to assist me with this task. When our ice make failed to work, they also promptly brought over bags of ice for us. We loved the space in the condo, the master bedroom/bath w large desk, large dining table, & full kitchen, which we made use of. We would definitely stay here again! In fact, I am in the process of booking a property in another city with Thomas, since we were so pleased here.

Karma3811
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beautiful business trip - great resort!”
Reviewed November 16, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I do business three times a year in Williamsburg, VA and always stay at a hotel with a small kitchen. Well -- my eyes have been opened!!!! I rented through Trip Advisor and WOW what a wonderful two weeks!

This resort is quiet, has both families and professionals. Though my assistant and I were not able to take advantage of a lot of the amenities we throughly enjoyed our well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, balcony overlooking well maintained grounds, spacious condo with very nice furnishing and a front desk that is top notch - willing to help with almost anything!! They even provide a washer/dryer in the unit along with detergent. The kitchen also has salt, pepper, dishwasher detergent, dish soap and linens. Just very well appointed.

Will absolutely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was everything it was described to be - and then some!
Liked least: Balcony chairs - very low seating - not comfortable - but - that's a personal thing.
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Nov 17, 2016
Thanks Karma,

Wyndham and I both try hard.

Regards, Tom
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing