I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. I had two rooms booked. When I arrived, my key wouldn't open the door and every time I entered, it took 4 or 5 swipes to get in. The toilet seat was broken, the coffee maker took 3 hours to make coffee, the air conditioner above our room started leaking into our room causing the floor to get wet and mildew, I had to ask to get my sheets changed, the complimentary computer was not working, there was no washing powder in the dispenser to use in the washer, the side walks had mulch and debree on them for about 3 days of our stay, after which they mowed and had grass on the walkways, the ice bucket was cracked down the side in one of my rooms. When I complained, they just smiled and did nothing. I will not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional inn located inside Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your America's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Inn Williamsburg
- Americas Best Inn Williamsburg