America's Inn
$179
Autograph
$120
$89
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$92
  • Pool
$99
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Marriott
$459
$99
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$209
Hotels.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$180
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2008

Lets see, for starters, the Hotel was easy to find. There was plenty of parking, and the staff was courteous. It all went down hill from there.

When we walked into the room, the first thing I noticed was that the door handle was completely broken. It could not lock, or even close properly. There were 2 light bulbs out (out of a total 5) throughout the room. The curtain was broken, and though we still had privacy, it would have been nice to be able to let some sunlight in. I found a filthy (mud and what looked like food) covered towel behind the bathroom door, and quickly alerted the cleaning service personnel. They were nice enough to remove it from the room for me. The bathroom was cramped, there was no refrigerator, no microwave, and the beds squeaked like mad whenever we moved a muscle. There were shoe-prints on the ceiling (a good 8 feet up). The shower, though clean, left much to be desired. The water saving showerhead was set at such a wide angle that I could stand directly in front of it and stay completely dry.

The sheets were clean and very comfortable/soft. We had plenty of pillows, towels and shower/bath supplies. The pool was relatively clean and heavily chlorinated, though there was no life-guard for this busy pool.

We stayed with family in a total of 3 rooms, all of which with similar complaints. They "fixed" our room door on day-1, though we still had to hold the handle up at an odd angle for it to unlock once our card was swiped. Very frustrating.

Overall, I would have to call this a terrible experience. Needless to say, my family and I will never be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank cbar86
Reviewed May 17, 2008

This motel was the filthiest place I have ever stayed in. When we arrived, we unpacked our luggage in room 225 and then went to dinner. When we came back, our door was jammed and we were unable to enter our room. The lady at the front desk obtained a skrewdriver and busted the door down and we were then moved to room 219. When we entered the room, there was an immediate mold smell, as we examined the beds, there were hairs all over the sheet and there were red stains on the beige blanket. In the bathroom, there was peeled wallpaper and the shower mat was brown. A drawer on the TV stand was broken and unavailible for use. Though very filthy, I was very impressed that when we left a note the following morning for the housekeeper, the WORST breakfast I have ever tried, and I did not eat any of the food in the hotel. Do not stay here even if you are desprate, pay a little more and stay at the Fairfield Inn or Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank akievets
Reviewed May 10, 2008

I have stayed at this place many times. Last year the service was not very pleasing. however, this year the rooms were extremely clean. the staff was very friendly. I would recommend my friends to stay here anytime.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2008

I don't know what happened to this place in the past year, but whatever it was, was not good. We stayed here a year ago for a weekend for our child to tour William & Mary. It was okay for a weekend.. not someplace I would want to stay for a week. However, this stay was HORRIBLE. The bathroom was filthy. It looked as though it hadn't been cleaned any time recently. There was no trash can in the bathroom. The coffee pot was cruddy. There weren't enough towels. There were various kinds of bugs. It appeared as though there had been a water leak on the floor above & the ceiling had been patched - but there was also mold growing. We stayed for two nights - but we didn't have any maid service. So, we had dirty towels & the ONE trash can we had was overflowing. I am only praying that the sheets had been changed. We also had problems with the door as other reviewers have. We will never stay here again. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank ellsbells930
Reviewed August 30, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. I had two rooms booked. When I arrived, my key wouldn't open the door and every time I entered, it took 4 or 5 swipes to get in. The toilet seat was broken, the coffee maker took 3 hours to make coffee, the air conditioner above our room started leaking into our room causing the floor to get wet and mildew, I had to ask to get my sheets changed, the complimentary computer was not working, there was no washing powder in the dispenser to use in the washer, the side walks had mulch and debree on them for about 3 days of our stay, after which they mowed and had grass on the walkways, the ice bucket was cracked down the side in one of my rooms. When I complained, they just smiled and did nothing. I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family