“Wonderful treat”

Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat both your mind and body to a rejuvenating experience at The Spa at Colonial Williamsburg. It all begins in calm surroundings that exude classic elegance. Soak in our serene decor and enjoy thoughtful amenities designed to prepare you for rejuvenation. As a guest you’ll be treated to premium amenities including robe, slippers, private locker, shower and vanity products. Arrive early for your treatments and linger afterward while you enjoy our women’s or men’s spa circuit, including steam rooms, signature shower, and whirlpools as well as our relaxation lounges. We also offer guests the conveniences of additional fitness, fine dining, recreation, and hotel options – making it perfect for the ultimate wellness weekend getaway.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I go to Williamsburg every year around Christmas for some shopping and the overall atmosphere of the colonial area. This year we decided to reward ourselves with a couple massage at the spa upon our arrival. The dressing room area was very nice with ample changing rooms, lockers, restrooms, vanities, showers, a sauna, and a hot tub. Once we had each changed into our robes, we were brought back together in a nice lounge prior to the massage. Snacks of nuts and fruits were available and we had access to a fruit infused water and hot tea. The massages were very nice and the hour passed far too quickly. We both opted for the stress relief massage which was a welcome treatment to my sore neck and shoulders. The massage was great and the overall experience just wonderful. We will definitely book another appointment next year.

All reviews
"mani pedi"
in 4 reviews
"massage therapist"
"deep tissue massage"
"fruit infused water"
in 2 reviews
"steam room and whirlpool"
"spa weekend"
"dressing area"
"every amenity"
"post massage"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"colonial williamsburg"
"nuts"
"christmas"
"century"

Reviewed December 24, 2012

This spa competes with the fanciest, most luxurious spas you have ever been to. Gorgeous, amazing staff, and beautiful spaces.

1  Thank khotze
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Relaxing, clean, experience massage therapist. Great way to spend a relaxing morning on a rainy day. Hot tubs along with clean showers and attentive staff.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Walked in and asked if they could fit me in and they had an opening in 15 minutes. My massage therapist was Ginger. She was very nice and had the right touch! The facility was impeccable with so much included with the massage. You have use of the outdoor pool, steam room and water room. I will be back :^)

1  Thank kgpena
See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This Spa facility is fantastic. Had I known it was here I would be here every time my kids came to the Theme Parks. I spent 4 hours here having a Massage, Facial & Pedicure. It's just serene & beautiful. I will be back every time I come to Williamsburg. We booked in advance & were amazed at the opulence & service provided by all the staff. They offer packages & have pools showers baths & lunch for your convenience. Cannot wait to return. The facility is owned by The Colonial Williamsburg Organization but is not touristy at all. It's used mainly by the locals.

1  Thank Joanreens