“Kids do not eat free in Williamsburg?”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #282 of 390 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Hampton Roads
“Kids do not eat free in Williamsburg?”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We had 7 kids and were very disappointed that the kids did not eat free like they do in Virginia Beach.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank GrannieMouse

Stewartsville, New Jersey
“Good Food and Friendly Service”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Went there for breakfast on our last day of stay. The play was busy (always a good sign) but we were seated right away. Our server was quick to come to our table and take our order. The food came out as ordered. No issues. Bathrooms were clean. Would visit again.

Visited February 2012
Erwin, North Carolina
“A good filling breakfast”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We visited IHOP during peak morning breakfast hour. We were seated promptly, our poor little waitress worked her legs off and my son's first IHOP visit was a delicious experience!

Visited December 2011
Newport News, Virginia
“Adequate but make sure they will take your gift card.”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We went to the IHOP on Richmond Rd near the By-Pass intersection, on New Years day. The place was not crowded and we were seated promptly. Our server was a young girl who made some really good recommendations. Food was good and we did not have any problems, until we went to pay the bill. We choose this restaurants because I still had an old IHOP gift card I wanted to get rid of, while I was waiting to pay a woman, who I guess was the manager saw my gift card and said I couldn’t use it. I thought she was joking, she said “no” the gift card machine was down and they weren’t taking them. She said there was a sign on the door, which I had not seen, and the person who seated us did not mention it. Now this was not a major problem I just paid with cash, but I thought it was rather poor service not to notify us in advance of the problem; we probably would have still stayed. I have been stuck with this gift card over a year and just can’t seem to get rid of it.

• Visited January 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of the Better IHOPs!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

The food was fresh, served hot - and the staff was prompt. We didn't sit for a half hour waiting for coffee (thank you!).

Visited December 2011