“Lot's to see and helpful staff”

Yankee Candle Company
Ranked #1 of 44 Shopping in Williamsburg
Germantown, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lot's to see and helpful staff”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

More than just a Yankee Candle store. They have candles, candy, DIY candles, Christmas stuff, kitchen stuff, collectables, pet stuff, kids stuff, etc... Neat atmosphere and friendly staff. It's the kind of place where a non shopper/non candle enthusiast (my husband) can still be entertained just walking around checking things out.

I'm very frugal and enjoy shopping the Yankee Candle outlets. The prices were a little high for my taste but not really unexpected. They did have a large sale section behind the pet section that was reminiscent of the outlets. I would recommend stopping in.

Bronx, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful Store”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went there on a rainy day, and it was such a treat it's not your regular Yankee Candle Store so much to see, and you can make candles which my girls enjoyed, a nice way to spend an hour.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
229 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 261 helpful votes
“A lot more than candles”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been going to this Yankee Candle store for a few years now. The store has had a few changes to it over the years, and it is worth a stop, for more than candles. The candles themselves make up a small amount of the building. The rest of the space has a toy store, Christmas shop, food, fudge, and housewares. You can spend a lot of time in here if you are not careful.

Visited May 2013
Martinsburg, West Virginia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“More to this store than I imagined”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We thought we were going to visit a candle store and we were wowed by the abundance of candles and so much more. Many unique gifts to browse. The Christmas section is really quite lovely. My son and I enjoyed looking at all the different ornaments, something for everyone. We were mesmerized by the cool Halloween display in the Christmas section. The prices aren't much of a bargain, but the store is just so neat, you can't help but get caught up in it. There is literally something for everyone on your list.

Wakefield, Massachusetts
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“If you have been to Deerfield do not bother to go here.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

First let me say that I have been to the flagship store in Deerfield Ma many times and this is no Deerfield. That being said and if you have never been to the flagship this would be a good experience. I briefly caught a glimpse of Santa and this is one of the things I love about Yankee. They always have a Santa and he does NOT have a fake beard. Each room was filled with tons of merchandise but can be a bit of an ADD sufferers nightmare. The Chirstmas room is also nice. Again it was hard not to compare to the orignial. It is a nice way to spend a half hour when in Williamsburg and even if you have been to the Deerfield location it is still fun to poke around and walk through the Christmas shop.