“Awesome!”

Yankee Candle Company
Ranked #1 of 45 Shopping in Williamsburg
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place is awesome! I spent two hours here. There is so much to see and do. Kids made a jar candle, dipped candles in colors and made a wax mold of their hands. I found candles that have been hard to find in the smaller Yankee stores and found accessories I haven't seen in stores. The Christmas area is beautiful! Employees were friendly and helpful. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is great. The place looks amazing. The Christmas shop is very cool. It snows!!!! So many candels to pick plus lots to do for the little ones. We enjoy smelling all the candles and let our son pick the ones he likes best. No matter what time of year you go always something to do.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I visit Williamsburg at least once a year, and I Always come to this store. It is HUGE. It has so many candles. In the back, there is actually a clearance section! You can also make wax hands, which my and my now-husband did. That was fun and the employee was really patient with us. You can also create your own candle. The store is so neat, clean, interactive and organized. I really like coming here!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is definitely the best Yankee candle store I've been to. At the Yankee Candle stores at home, they were always out of the candle I wanted and this store had plenty for me to buy. It has a year round Christmas section, kids store, Vera Bradley section, and more. I even found a gift for my brother-in-law, which is very difficult to do. They had great customer service and it was well worth the visit.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The kids love stopping at Yankee Candle. There is always something new to see. Love the Christmas Village and the snow. They have a wonderful selection of just about everything.