“Love this store!”

Yankee Candle Company
Ranked #1 of 45 Shopping in Williamsburg
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I visit Williamsburg at least once a year, and I Always come to this store. It is HUGE. It has so many candles. In the back, there is actually a clearance section! You can also make wax hands, which my and my now-husband did. That was fun and the employee was really patient with us. You can also create your own candle. The store is so neat, clean, interactive and organized. I really like coming here!

There are newer reviews for Yankee Candle Company

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is definitely the best Yankee candle store I've been to. At the Yankee Candle stores at home, they were always out of the candle I wanted and this store had plenty for me to buy. It has a year round Christmas section, kids store, Vera Bradley section, and more. I even found a gift for my brother-in-law, which is very difficult to do. They had great customer service and it was well worth the visit.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The kids love stopping at Yankee Candle. There is always something new to see. Love the Christmas Village and the snow. They have a wonderful selection of just about everything.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Wide selection of candles plus "country" home goods, kitchen items, candies, toys. Beautiful Christmas area year-round, good for photo ops. Souvenir Christmas ornaments available. Strong selection of Annalee collectibles, Dept 56...decent selection of Fontanini. Tends to be a busy, reasonably crowded place, but there is an efficient check out process. Preschool-aged kids really like the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had a great time here. Caution if you have allergies there are a lot of scents in the air. The teens had a great time making their own candles and you can't beat the prices. I was surprised to find they had more than just candles!