“A regular stop”

Yankee Candle Company
Ranked #1 of 45 Shopping in Williamsburg
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The kids love stopping at Yankee Candle. There is always something new to see. Love the Christmas Village and the snow. They have a wonderful selection of just about everything.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Wide selection of candles plus "country" home goods, kitchen items, candies, toys. Beautiful Christmas area year-round, good for photo ops. Souvenir Christmas ornaments available. Strong selection of Annalee collectibles, Dept 56...decent selection of Fontanini. Tends to be a busy, reasonably crowded place, but there is an efficient check out process. Preschool-aged kids really like the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had a great time here. Caution if you have allergies there are a lot of scents in the air. The teens had a great time making their own candles and you can't beat the prices. I was surprised to find they had more than just candles!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

After my disappointing trip to the Williamsburg Pottery (see my other review), I had a wonderful time at the Yankee Candle Company. The place is huge and has other items besides candles. It was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Inside the big store, there are other little stores to shop in. In the middle of the store, there is a huge Christmas tree and it "snows" every 4 minutes. I shopped there for an least an hour and an half. The prices were good and the staff were super friendly and helpful.

After eating at the Red Lobster that evening with my family (it is right next door to the Yankee Candle), we took the grandkids to see the decorations and snow.They loved it!

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

What a fun time. I will add this shopping visit to my list of must do things while in Williamsburg. Friendly staff and beautiful interior. A must see for anyone with the holiday spirit.