Stayed at Hampton Inn on Capitol Landing Drive for 3 nights in late August 07. Hotel was full all 3 nights.. The hotel itself is away from the hustle/bustle section of Williamsburg, which was very nice.. However, the layout of the hotel results in each room having a door to the adjacent 2 room suite. And noise comes through those doors loud & clear. Even when the room occupants are not particularly noisy, you clearly know there are people in the adjacent room. We were next to a suite of people that routinely were up until 1:30-2:30 AM. Additionally, the A/C fan was very quiet and did not mask the sounds when they were up.
Breakfast was pretty good.. Ask the desk clerks when breakfast gets busy & arrive 15 minutes before it does.
There are 2 adjacent local AAA motels with outdoor pools & that are a fraction of the cost.. We kicked ourselves for not investigating them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn