You can't beat the price which includes breakfast. The rooms are clean. There is an indoor pool (small) and hot tub. Breakfast is hectic because there are a lot of people but the selection is fine. There is enough choice for everyone. For the reviewer who said it wasn't "historic district" its literally 2 minutes to the visitor center of Williamsburg. There are only a few hotels/motels actually in the Williamsburg village itself.
1/2 block away is Sal's Italian Pizzaria which is very good especially if you have young kids.
The hotel is convenient and clean. Not fance, but fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn