We stayed here the week of June 1. The check-in at 5pm on a Saturday was effortless and immediate. The hotel was not very busy at all, but it seemed the entire town was less than capacity as well.
We got a King Suite on the 3rd floor near the end of the hall. The room was huge and was more than enough room for 2 people. The 3rd floor was quiet and we couldn't hear any noise from any neighbors. It was up to the normal quality of a Hampton Inn, but there was no wi-fi...only ethernet corded internet in the rooms.
The location is not far from all the action spots in town and was very easy to get to. Perfect for getting to historic spots and not that far from Busch Gardens.
Only complaints, if any, was the room never seemed to get cold enough for us. There was a small stain on the carpet near the bathroom vanity. There was a spider in our bathroom on the second night. The breakfast is ok, but sometimes you just want more than a biscuit and gravy. Check out the countless pancake houses all over town for a breakfast fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn