It's hard to say enough good things about this hotel. The location is great -- a bit away from the noise and traffic of the commercial areas, but close enough that everything is a pretty short drive away. The facilities are modern, with a nice (albeit small) pool, whirlpool, and gym area. The breakfast is a good value, with enough variety -- cereal, bagels, biscuits, toast, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, and a different hot dish every day -- that everyone should be able to find something. The rooms are comfortable, although a bit on the small side. The price is also great.
As you might expect, this combination attracts huge crowds. We came over Easter week, and it seemed like every room had a family with two or three children. But the staff was immensely friendly, and kept everything moving efficiently even at the busiest times of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn