This hotel is great place to stay if you are visiting the area. The prices are reasonable and the accommodations are great. The hotel is very convenient to Bush Gardens and the historic sites. The rooms are nice and clean. The furniture is updated. Amenities included free parking, free internet (big plus), swimming pool, small but nice gym. My rate came with breakfast, a real breakfast not just few bagels and muffins. The staff was very professional and helpful. I just didn’t like the street because it is filled with motels but it was quite. In a nutshell, this hotel is a bargain. You get more than your money worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn