We just returned from an wonderful vacation in Williamsburg. We stayed four nights at the Hampton Inn Historic District. It was a perfect choice for our family. Our room was exactly what we had reserved--two queen beds with a pull-out sofa. The room also had a very convenient wet bar, with microwave, fridge, sink and complimentary popcorn. It was kept very clean and the beds were very comfortable. My kids enjoyed the pool every day. This hotel is a very short drive to Colonial Williamsburg visitor center, and just a little longer to Busch Gardens and Jamestown.
The only negative was the breakfast. On the whole, they cover all the basics, like cereal (hot and cold), bagels, fruit, yogurt; however, the hot dish every day we were there was an egg dish. My son doesn't eat eggs, and was waiting every day for a waffle/pancake/french toast selection. This was just a small glitch in an otherwise great vacation. Williamsburg is a fabulous family destination, and I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn