Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District
$189
$179
Autograph
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$92
  • Pool
$99
Official Website
Greensprings Vacation Resort(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$120
$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Marriott
$459
$99
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$209
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$180
1,495 results
All reviewsstudio suitebusch gardensthe breakfast areabreakfast staffroom was cleanwafflesbusiness centerfree breakfasthot tubquiet locationsofa bedfront desk staffindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelrichmond roadshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Just returned from a trip back east and my family stayed at the Hampton for two nights. We have always been a fan of the Hampton chain and this particular location did not disappoint. Plenty of parking, minutes away from Colonial Williamsburg and spacious rooms. The staff was wonderful and always greeted us as we left or returned to the hotel. As always, their breakfast selections were plentiful and when you are traveling with a family of four, saving money on breakfast is a big plus in my book! We have family who will be traveling to Williamsburg in the fall and we have already highly recommended they stay at this Hampton.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank SJC007
Reviewed March 16, 2013

There seem to be a million hotels to choose from in Williamsburg so I had to just jump in and pick one. My experience with Hampton Inns has been great and they provide a generous and delicious hot breakfast each morning. They had the most luxurious, CLEAN (I'm big on crisp sheets), comfortable beds! We even slept late one morning in a HUGELY historic site so we could enjoy the beds longer! (One night there was no hot water but we made do and did not report it since we were tired and going to bed but I'm not holding this against them cause the hotel is THAT nice). Workout room was small but clean. Indoor pool was delicious and hot tub was sufficiently HOT! Loved it! My 8 year old said all she could think about all night was waking up and getting that yummy breakfast in the morning, It was hard to leave. Very close to the historic part of Williamsburg...not a lot of food choices near here but it's not far to drive. If you want to be in the heart of food alley, there is another Hampton in that area which I bet is also nice! Don't hesitate to book this. Two nights $164 total....wow!

Room Tip: Ours was right outside elevator...2nd floor. so convenient
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank LLPProsper_Tx
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We like Hampton Inns because they are consistently good. There are no bad surprises and plenty of good ones! This property exceeded our expectations with great customer service. Staff members were friendly and helpful. Everything was extremely clean. We have no hesitation about staying here again when back in town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyn G
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Staff was friendly and helpful, as usual with Hampton inns. I was disappointed that the breakfast was the same scrambled eggs everyday, normally there are other options like premade omelets, French toast sticks, etc. There was a sign on the front door saying to excuse the lobby renovations, but it seemed like the renovations were complete. By day two, they started to redo the wallpaper on our floor. They worked normal 9-5 hours and the smell didn't bother me, but it would have been nice to be on a different floor. Although they did give me the option to move, I chose not to since I was already settled in at that point. The rooms clean, but walls seem thin as I could easily hear traffic going by. I would stay again if I had to, it's a great location for everything.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hr45
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Brought 2 friends from overseas to just shop at the outlet mall. They have been to both the outlet malls in Northern Virginia. It was too late to drive back home .. landed in this hotel. Above expectations... comfy bed, nice bathroom, lots of towels and nice hot breakfast. We would have preferred to be in the hotels within walking distant to the malls but this is a nice place!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends