I just stayed at this hotel on a business trip. Before booking, I selected this hotel based upon the reviews and ranking on Trip Advisor so thank you to all of those who wrote reviews. The hotel was great. Minutes from my conference (just outside of Busch Gardens, and minutes away from the Prime Outlet Malls. Absolutely great. When I checked in, I was greeted with smiling faces and welcoming service. I was asked if I had a preference to a floor (no hotel ever extended this courtesy to me before.) Around 10 min after checking in, I received a call to ask if the room and everything was to my satisfaction. I stayed in a studio room which was wonderful. It had sufficient room and a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and a bag of microwave popcorn! When I left the room for the day, I left the "do not disturb" sign in my key slot (as I often do when I don't need cleaning service.) When I returned that evening, there was a note left under the door from the staff stating they could not service the room due to the sign and not to hesitate to call if there was anything I needed. Every time I passed through the lobby, I was greeted with smiling staff at the desk. I could also tell they were conscious of who was entering the building. The beds were very comfortable. I did not get to enjoy the breakfast as the meeting I was going to had breakfast but the area was nice, large, and the food appeared to be sufficient. There wasTV was a large modern LCD TV with a very nice picture.
I would love to stay again given the opportunity. The only negative was the corridor on my floor (4th) was muggy on Thursday. I reported it as I left Thursday morning, however, it still remained Thursday evening. It was cleared out Friday and I know the local weather had a very high humidity on Thursday. The room temperature was very comfortable. There were no problems with the cooling system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn