This hotel had everything I was looking for. I am a big fan of Hampton Inns, and I have yet to be disappointed. Everything was comfortable and cozy, and the free breakfast really helps with the vacation budget! The location is away from all of the congestion of the Richmond Road area but still within a 3-5 minute drive from tons of restaurant and shopping. Busch Gardens is also only minutes away by car! My only complaint is very minor, and it is that the pool is a little small, and there is only an indoor pool and hot tub and it was quite warm in the pool area for those not swimming. Still, this is a very, very MINOR negative for me, but did not at all effect my opinion of this establishment as most people would probably not even mind this.
To sum it up....I enjoyed the quiet, peacefulness of the entire stay and would return to this hotel in the future for sure! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn