Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$119
Autograph
Williamsburg Inn(Williamsburg)
$499
Official Website
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$100
$93
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Marriott
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$159
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$200
All reviewsbowling alleyfull kitchenorange lakeliving roomwasher and dryerindoor poolmini golfwhirlpool tubthe upper floorsgreat kitchenend unitsized kitchenparking passbasketball courttraveling with kidstop floorbusch gardens
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The rooms are very nice and modern at this property. The pool is quite small as well as the gym area. I was not aware that daily room maid service was not offered at this property, this will probably lead me to not stay at this property again. The front desk did try to lead me to another desk upon check in for my "parking pass". All the other desk was is chance to sell you on the time shares. I didnt appreciate that after a nine hour drive.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BC512
Gwen M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. As you may have seen we are in the process of adding an amenities building for guest activities. Our goal is to offer our guests the best vacation experiences possible from the villas to activities and guest services. We appreciate your thoughts on what we can do to make your stay better in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed in one of the signature units. It was very luxurious and even had a smart tv and X-Box 360 in the room. Our unit overlooked the pool. The pool was nice , but I thought it was a bit small for such a large resort, but this resort is in the process of adding a mini-golf, bowling alley and indoor pool. Right now the resort only has the activity of chocolate making on Thursdays. The arcade is coin operated and only has a very few games available as well as one claw machine. I loved the room, but I was not impressed by the current amenities. I plan to revisit this resort after the renovations are completed. I will then write another review.

Room Tip: I suggest the signature suites if you can afford it or have enough points. You are guaranteed a pool, view and the rooms are pure luxury.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank krazykathy2
Gwen M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. As you may have seen during your recent stay we have updated and refurbished the resort to offer our guests the best vacation experiences possible from the villas to guest services and are in the process of adding an amenities building for guest activities. We appreciate your thoughts on what we can do to make your stay better in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

As we walk in the two thirteen year old boys say wow this is awesome. We booked a two bedroom unit they placed us in the building behind the office. Brand new units everything is beautiful. We visited with three other families and they were a little apprehensive about holiday inn. Everyone is impressed and I think someone my purchase a unit. They are adding a second pool and recreation center this will complete a great vacation spot. Would defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Loockout

Hi There! We are so thrilled that you and your family enjoyed our villas and also the resort. As you may have seen during your recent stay we have updated and refurbished the resort to offer our guests the best vacation experiences possible from the villas to activities and guest services. We appreciate your thoughts and we would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

When visiting Williamsburg my family and friends really enjoyed the 2 bedroom villa and the staff was super awesome! I truly recommend this property. Keep up the great work! Thanks! PS I don't understand why tripadvisor makes you use 200 character minimum reviews...

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Gwen M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Hello! We are excited that you enjoyed our two bedroom villas and that our staff provided you with the best vacation experience possible. As you may have seen during your recent stay we have updated and refurbished the resort to offer our guests the best vacation experiences possible from the villas to activities and guest services. We appreciate your thoughts and we would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

After a very long drive from Tampa, we arrived at the hotel about 10:30 AM. They allowed us to check in early so we were able to sleep for a few hours then head to the pool. Rooms are beautifully decorated, spotless and convenient to the pool. Great location. Having a washer and dryer was great. Left with no laundry to do once we got home!
If I had any suggestion to improve the property it is to have an ice machine somewhere on the premises.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi There! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our villas, and that are staff was able to provide you with a speedy check in. As you may have seen during your stay, our resort has been newly updated and refurbished to offer our guests the best vacation experiences possible from the villas to activities and guest services. We hope that you and your family will come back soon we would love to have you!