I am giving this review 4 stars mainly due to the staff. We were given a room in a brand new unit that had just opened. They had several issues with the water during our stay. We were moved to another room after several days of little to no hot water. While that was frustrating, I do think they are working out the issues of taking over ownership and improving the rooms and property. Again, I could easily have given 1 star and many complaints, but the staff took care of us and that's all we could really ask given the circumstances. I would come back as the rooms are nice, clean and have full kitchens. The property was adding many amenities this coming year that should be great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg