Colonial Crossing is a very nice hotel. Designed as a time-share, the rooms are beautiful: large, spacious and well-appointed with full kitchens. The staff were friendly and helpful. We are regular visitors to Williamsburg and will certainly stay at Colonial Crossings again. A couple of negatives: (1) it is in Lightfoot, which is a western suburb of Williamsburg, a bit out of the way but easily accesible to I-64 and VA-199; (2) the mattresses on the sleeper sofas in the one bedrooms are poor quality; (3) the pillows could be better quality; (4) the low flow shower head is horrible. These minor issues aside, a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelPower, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg