My son and I recently stayed here through a voucher I purchased on Living Social. We have stayed here twice and enjoyed it. Stacey at the front desk is very helpful and polite. The location is quiet and close to everything. The size of the room is also a nice perk. The only thing I've noticed both times while staying here that is a disappointment is the cleanliness of the room. Some things aren't as clean as they should be. Example what looked to be dirt or crumbs on the floor as well as a few other things around the suite like sticky floors and the countertop in the kitchen area not being clean. I would say for me that is a definite downside, but I've returned because of the reasonable price and large suite. Overall I would recommend Colonial Crossing, but a few things could be improved as stated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg