We had a great stay there. I had purchased vouchers on living social so the rate was reasonable. We were on the third floor facing the pool which was a nice view, from the bedroom there was a small balcony facing the forest. It was convenient having the kitchen and washer \dryer and you could tell they had made an effort to supply you with what was needed. My kids enjoyed the pool but I would probably suggest water shoes because there were some roug surfaces. The pull out bed was very uncomfortable but we had read that from the reviews and brought an air mattress. The only cons were someone set off the fire alarm by using a blowdryer and my daughter had a cold shower at one point because they were having trouble with the boiler, but that's probably not typical. I found it to be conveniently located to colonial williamsburg\water country usa etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg