“A great, step back in time”

Williamsburg Antique Mall
Ranked #33 of 100 things to do in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Williamsburg Antique Mall is 45,000 square feet of well-organized antiques from a variety of eras.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We decided to visit to do something to get out of the heat. Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about this place sooner, what a find! You could easily spend an entire day looking at some great stuff & reminiscing. I was not prepared & can't wait to go back again for some serious shopping.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is by far the most impressive antique mall I've found so far! Some of the booths had non-antique items at very high prices, but most had a really great variety of unique, well-priced objects. I found more than one item that I instantly fell in love with and had to have. I was disappointed that we didn't have more time.. I really wish I had something like this closer to home. A must for anyone who loves the thrill of finding those special pieces.

3  Thank Matanda28
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Antique Mall was amazing! It is hidden behind a small strip mall but is easy to find if you follow the signs. Plan to stay here a long time, because it is huge. The staff are very helpful and nice. They can give you a guide so you can write down which item you like in a certain section of the mall, so you don't forget or get lost. I am a frequent antique shopper and this is probably one of my top two antique places to visit now. It has a large variety of items that should be able to peak any antique shoppers interest.

3  Thank Matt M
Reviewed December 31, 2012

While visiting in the Williamsburg area, we went to the Williamsburg Antique Mall. We quite often look for Antique shops and flea markets when we are traveling. We are not collectors....just browsers. This Mall was a wonderful find. It is huge so allow yourself at least 2 hours, if not more. There are rows and rows of individual booths, each one very nicely displayed and not over crowded. There are several rows of glass cases but the prices are visible. For the most part, the prices are reasonable but there are some high end antiques. There is always someone wondering around the mall to answer questions or a bell to ring throughout the mall if you need help. There are clean restrooms and places to set at the front of the store. It's a great place to spend some time.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

While I am not into this, she loved it and I went along.
Probably one of the largest collection of antiques I have ever seen. Very well organized and decent prices. Truly, gives meaning to the term, Ones Man Junk is Another Mans Treasures.