“EVERYTHING so OVERPRICED its ridiculous”

Williamsburg Antique Mall
Ranked #32 of 94 things to do in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Williamsburg Antique Mall is 45,000 square feet of well-organized antiques from a variety of eras.
Gloucester, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EVERYTHING so OVERPRICED its ridiculous”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I think when the vendors priced everything they all took a big ole puff off a community crack pipe before pricing began. I think the only thing higher than the prices are the vendors. But its a rich community so people ooh and ahh and gush and drool and unfortunately pay through the nose so the prices will remain high.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank jim h

Tx
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

A very larger and nice Antique Mall..we absolutely loved it!!

Visited April 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 382 helpful votes
“VERY High Prices!”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

During the past 20 years I've been to dozens of antique malls and hundreds of antique shops in 10+ states. The Williamsburg Antique Mall offers a huge selection of smalls, but most items are priced too high. I would suggest that you visit one of the numerous thrift stores in the area if you are interested in collectibles rather than this antique mall.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank WorldTravellerMan
Plymouth, NC
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Great Place to Spend a Couple of Hours, More or Less”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was happy to learn of this place from Trip Advisor reviewers. Of all the trips that I have made to Wiliamsburg I never had found it. We actually used our GPS to find it. It is a wonderful antique mall...one of the nicest we have visited. We got there later in the afternoon and probably only spent about an hour but we could have stayed longer if we hadn't been tired from outlet shopping. This place seemed to go on and on and on! One of the things that we liked about it was that there were a lot of things we had never seen before in the antique malls we have visited. The collections of locks and keys and commemorative liquor bottles were interesting. Everything was displayed so nicely and it was well-lit. I am not sure if the prices were as reasonable as some reviewers have said, but I am not usually buying. This place definitely has a large selection and is a great place to spend some time.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank 4chismom
Washington DC, District of Columbia
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Large mall you could spend hours here”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

The antique mall is a treasure full of treasures. Rows and rows of items reasonably priced. Make sure to allow plenty of time to view all the items.

Visited December 2011