“Way Too Expensive!”

Go-Karts Plus
Ranked #5 of 20 Fun & Games in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Williamsburg's Premier Family Entrrtainment Center featuring 4 exciting go-kart tracks, Gold Rush miniature golf, bumper cars, blaster boats, the DISK'O' thrill ride, kiddieland, video arcade, Water Wars, a free toddler play area, snack bar and more! Free admission and Parking. Simply pay for what you ride.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 8, 2009

This wasn't worth our precious vacation time. This place was expensive. My sister and I spent $50 for rides for our kids and the four of them only rode three times. It just wasn't worth it. The park was just about empty on the week proceeding July 4th. What does that tell you about the place? If it were more affordable, I am sure you would see more people there. I could buy a seven day Busch Garden/Water Country ticket for $69.00. That is more value than a few laps on these go carts for practically the same price.

1  Thank Msia52

Reviewed April 5, 2009

my husband and I just took our 5 year old daughter tonight. We had an awesome time. The park was very clean and for such a young staff they were wonderful. Very helpful and very pleasant. Not playing around or anything like you would see a lot of younger workers doing at other parks. We will definately be returning again.

1  Thank luvlyluvah
Reviewed July 22, 2007

I took my two sons there and was very disappointed. The place was dirty, poorly run by teenagers, and the karts/tracks were just so-so. I purchased 20 tickets for $25 and struggled to use them.

Reviewed June 22, 2005

A great place to have fun for the whole family.

3  Thank Cram425