“go-karts plus”

Go-Karts Plus
Ranked #8 of 20 Fun & Games in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Williamsburg's Premier Family Entrrtainment Center featuring 4 exciting go-kart tracks, Gold Rush miniature golf, bumper cars, blaster boats, the DISK'O' thrill ride, kiddieland, video arcade, Water Wars, a free toddler play area, snack bar and more! Free admission and Parking. Simply pay for what you ride.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I think this facility is average, we went to go and play mini golf and I have to say , it was a nice layout and we had a lot of fun but the price I felt was a little high for the time we spent there. It is 18 holes with a chance to win a free game at the end which was nice. The staff was very friendly as you can pick out your color golf ball you are going to use and they fit you to the right size length of club. We didn't go on the go karts but we have in the past and I think it is pretty basic. You have to be a certain height for the rides and some of the rides are not really that fast. It is very clean and they have an arcade for your enjoyment.

All reviews
"couple of hours"
"visiting williamsburg"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I wemt to this park with my aunt, uncle an three cousins 4, 9, and 12 I myself am 17 and about 3in taller than my 12year old cousin I was mesured to ride the 8 track go carts I was passed but the attenedant had a rude attitude about him while doing it. Also my 12 y/o cousin and I went to the super stock track in kiddieland (it was about 98*) the attendant had pulled all carts to the side but 3 for a small family ... as my cousin and I joined they gave us the ONLY 2 carts WITHOUT A CUSHION it was just BARE metal ! It was so hoti was in tears and the attendant even knee this ! He stood there wth an attitude as I struggled to get my belt (that was too tight ) buckled ... the same for my cousin . Was the emd of rides because to even sit was unbearable. .we visited on a thursday and today is sunday I still have a burn frim my mid thigh to lower back and the price was outrageous !!! 150 $ for 5 people to ride 8 rides many rides were too big for my other two cousins there was about 3 and only python pit was open not many people there we came here because to get ournfamily of 10 into Busch gardes was 720 $ we probably would have been better off sticking to the james river "beach" im just gkad my two kittle cousins enjoyed the 3 rides they were on

2  Thank Rachel E
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We have ridden Karts at several several parks all over country and this is by far the worst. They are the only kart place around and act like it. Overly aggresive attendents, poor value to price (7.50 a ride for karts) and pityful excuse for kart speed. The karts are terriable slow and had we seen them first we would not have stayed but they tuck them in the rear of the park... Oh yes, there are ants everywhere. I am knocking one off my phone as I type this. Terriable experience and I will NOT reccommend to anyone. This is what happens when there is no competion, they could care less.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

After the pool all day we needed some excitement..... so off we wnet to go-cart rides!! Was a great evening for all!!!!!!

1  Thank jes64