“NIce dinner show”
Review of Haunted Dinner Theater - CLOSED

Haunted Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Catch a haunted mystery dinner show in Salem Massachusetts. Enjoy an all you can eat buffet. We're family friendly, fun, and interactive! As the Haunted Dinner Theater Show returns for its 15th season, we invite you to join us for our newly revised show "Shipwrecked!" playing at the historic Hawthorne Hotel or the famous Finz Restaurant in Salem this fall!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Oxford, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“NIce dinner show”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This was a fun night out with the family. The show itself had good content but is not performed on a stage and can be hard to see at times from the back of the room. Great food, the kids who were 10 and 8 really liked it. Would go back again!

5 Thank alana c

Richmond, VA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Very fun evening!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was the fourth year that my son and I attended the Haunted Dinner Theater at Captain George's. It has been fun every year. It is fun meeting the other people at your table and trying to figure out who did it. The food is always excellent. You get plenty of time to visit the buffet before the show starts and inbetween scenes. Hopefully, we will go again next year.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank Kara M
Middletown, Delaware
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A fun evening”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

The line to get it gets long fast but once they open the doors things move fast. They really need to make accomidations for those who can't stand in line. Also was a good walk to get in line for the buffet. The show was OK, The food was good for buffet. Was fun meeting and speaking with others that sat at your table.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank LazyShore
NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very Disappointing - Don't waste your money”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The buffet was not good. Very limited choice. food was not teasty not good.
You can get much better food with lot of varites in any other ordinary restaurant. The only thing you can eat was desert.
The show was very very boaring. Performers were just walking around the tables from this wall to that wall, it became very difficult to eat and watch them, since they were moving all around the corners.
It was a punishment to seat there and watch the full show.
Nothing worth for $44.95 - Neither food nor the show.

Visited September 2011
6 Thank varshal
lanexa Va
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Better then going to the inlaws house.”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The show was "cute" and the actors did a great job with the limited props and such. The show is more of a who done it then a scary haunted theme and I would have no problem with my 9 year old seeing it. The food was great during our visit and never had a problem getting any crab legs or steam shrimp on my 3 trips to the buffet. My only complaint is that I could never get my drink refilled when I needed it. Recommend ice tea on the table like you do the soda. Had plenty
of time to get my food and enjoy it, I definitely had my fill.
Overall this is a fun time for all. When you go donot take everything so seriously and just enjoy the fun. This is alittle pricey but I was able to find a $4 off coupon in the williamsburg tourist magazine. Highly recommend reservations, my tuesday night show was about sold out.

6 Thank cschartz1