“Touring”

Ranked #32 of 436 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family owned and operated business that serves homemade breakfast and lunch to tourists and locals for the past 21years. Daily lunch specials, weekend breakfast specials and gluten free options available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The aromatic smells when you walk in the door, confirms you are in the right place. The service is better than best and the food is out in minutes. The breakfast is the best I ever had. Will return soon. Highly recommend as you will be happy you came!!

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

As we were leaving Williamsburg we decided to stop at Colonial Pancake and were pleasantly surprised on the quick service and great food.

We were seated quick, served quick, the food was great as well.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Friendly and knowledgeable wait staff, fast service and most importantly, great food! There is a separate GF menu, plus a pot of hot coffee at your table. We’ll be back.

Reviewed February 10, 2019

I've seen this restaurant before in my travels to Williamsburg, but never stopped. Decided to try it before heading home. It was a Sunday morning about 10:00 and the place was hopping! Looked like a regular stop for the Sunday morning church crowd, which is always a sign of good food! I didn't have to wait--they sat me immediately. They have a nice selection of omelets, eggs, pancakes, waffles, and combos. The food was good, the restaurant clean, and the waitress excellent! She took really good care of me, and checked in on me a couple of times. I found this breakfast stop friendly, with good food and great service. Will definitely stop again.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

I love breakfast. It’s my favorite meal of the day. Coffee, eggs, bacon, grits, love a good southern meal.

The food here is good. I’d say kind of overpriced. One egg will cost you something like $5.40.

But my Omelet was I think $10.00. So that was a good price with the grits and biscuit.

Coffee was $2.50 and a coke was $2.50. That seems overpriced for coffee and a drink.

But nonetheless, the food was good and the service was decent.

I’d probably find someplace else to eat when I go back.

Date of visit: January 2019