Rochambeau Motel
$80
Williamsburg Inn(Williamsburg)
$499
Official Website
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Hotels.com
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$92
  • Pool
$132
$119
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Marriott
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$112
Priceline
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$180
$159
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$170
See what travelers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 19, 2006

I am a business owner and I was traveling in the Williamsburg area, and I needed an affordable room to stay in while I was working. I found that the Rochambeau met all of my needs. It was a personal atmosphere that made me feel as if I were at home. The prices were very reasonable, the maid service was great, and the rooms were very nice. I would definately return to this location next time I have to travel away from home for business.

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2005

Our 4 night reservation was cancelled on the 3rd day with no clear reason given. The Day Clerk/Housekeeper checked us out as "abandoned". When we inquired about another room we were advised there were no vacancies. When asked if they could help us find another hotel the desk clerk said he couldn't help me. When asked if he could call the owner, he said he'd try. After placing a couple of calls/pages he said he spoke with the Owner who said he wouldn't help & refused to speak to customers. Built in 1954, no obvious updates since then. The bathroom is extremely tiny. You can sit on the commode and brush your teeth at the same time. There was only a tiny shelf above the sink to place toiletries, not enough room to lay out a shaving kit. No electrical outlet in the bathroom. The shower curtain had black mildew on it. The towels were very thin and small. Regarding the main sleeping area, there was no phone in the room, no alarm clock and although they do have cable tv, they fail to leave a cable guide listing. The carpet was very stained and not vacuumed. The pool is located at a sister motel which is located at least 100 yards away and you must cross a heavy traffic 4 lane highway. The maid service leaves much to be desired.

16  Thank wrschum